Friday 15 June 2012

"The benefits of bike shorts outweigh the embarrassment of wearing them..."

My observations for week 2 of cycling commuting:
·      I am enjoying the split departure time that my children and I have due to their preference to walk on their own rather than bike with mom.  I don’t miss the group foyer scramble.
·         The trails need me in the morning! I have become mom on patrol, helping hurt children, stopping sibling fights, overseeing safe road crossings…..
·         The benefits of bike shorts outweigh the embarrassment of wearing them.
·         I love the peaceful nature I encounter on the Kitchener trails, but squirrels are unpredictable.
·         I am getting faster!
·         I’m so proud of my cool bike that’s it’s possible I might be overprotective of it at work
- Brenda V. from the City of Kitchener

No comments:

Post a Comment