Wednesday 13 June 2012

To all of my fellow "Morning Haters"

When I started this challenge I was excited, but I was not sure exactly how it was going to go. I live 10 kilometers away from work, and this meant I was going to have to be very organized with my time management in the morning. The thing is, I am not a morning person at all and this was going to be the hardest part of the challenge for me.

I am happy to announce to all of my fellow ‘Morning Haters’, biking to work is worth it! I am actually sad when I have to drive to work. The bike ride is refreshing and challenging and it makes me feel good about accomplishing something in my day, even if I do not accomplish anything else. I cannot believe how much enjoyment I am getting out of a simple bike ride to work. It does take a little bit of time to organize things, and I do need to calculate a few more minutes for travel, but I cannot tell you how much happier I am.

Laura
Desire2Learn

No comments:

Post a Comment