Wednesday 6 June 2012

"The people in KW are so friendly!"

My Bike2Work journey begins! I finally got my bike and it is perfect. I had a doctor’s appointment right after I received the bike and, with a little encouragement from the other wonderful challenge winners, I decided to bike to my appointment.

What an amazing ride! The people in KW are so friendly, which you do not get to enjoy when you are driving in your car. Everyone I passed gave a friendly smile and said “hi”. It was like being in my small town again. I grew up in Almonte, Ontario in the Ottawa valley. Population 4,500…so everyone knows everyone and everyone said “hi”!

I cannot wait for my bike to work tomorrow. I wonder what the weather is going to bring?!

Until then,
- Laura M. from Desire2Learn

No comments:

Post a Comment