Wednesday 13 June 2012

I've biked over 100 km since the bike2work challenge started

With today's commute, I've biked over 100 km since the bike2work challenge started. There was a stretch where my car didn't leave the garage for 4 days! My ride home today was the best yet, it only took me 24 minutes - compared to 40 minutes on my first ride home. The trip computer that Ziggy's gave us is great: It tracks my maximum speed, which is now 49.5 km/h - downhill of course! I've learned that I prefer small residential roads over gravel trails if I want to go fast. I think I'll keep changing my route slightly to see new sights and neighbourhoods each day. The weather today was great and it's supposed to stay that way for the rest of the week. It's weird to say, but I'm actually looking forward to my morning commute.

- Alan P. from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment